Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another InventHelp Inventor Stories and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and InventHelp Locations possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.